1. She is the oldest (and shortest) of 7 siblings…just 4’11”, but BIG in personality.
2. She is the Queen of all things organization…like meal prep, family command centers, etc., etc.
3. She LOVES fitness and has actually created several group fitness routines.
4. She is obsessed with watching pageants on TV…a pastime she shared with my late mother.
5. She is a dancing machine and as a small child, hoped to become a choreographer one day.
““Lift and rise” means doing the work to help others elevate and rise to new heights. Helping another woman to succeed simultaneously allows you to do the same. As you build rapport and establish positive relationships with high achieving women, your trajectory is limitless.“