Membership Options: THE KNOW BOOK
We believe every woman should be known and celebrated for the work they do in their career and community. The KNOW Book features our highest caliber members and honors them for their achievements.
THE KNOW BOOK
Bringing More Female Leaders to the Table
The KNOW Book is a coffee table style Book that spotlights authentic female leaders, creators and entrepreneurs.
Imagine a perfectly bound collection of carefully curated pages that highlight our featured women in both a glamorous and authentic style. Think ‘glam while being in your zone.’
That’s the KNOW Book. Want in?
Are you making big strides in your career and disrupting your industry?
Get Featured in The KNOW BOOK
Who’s in the know book?
Browse the pages of any KNOW Book and you’ll find influential women breaking glass ceilings, dominating their fields, and paying it forward.
Commissioner of Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association (CIAA)
Founder of One Hope Wines
Co-Author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Maureen Anders & Adria Ruff
AR Workship Franchisors (150 locations)
Trang Wong & Chau Lui
Owners of Paris Jewellers (29 Locations)
Former NASCAR Driver & Entrepreneur
Mayor of Charlotte
Founder Whish Beauty (global brand)
Creator of Female Viagra + Pink Ceiling
Get featured in the Know Book
We are ready to celebrate the impact you’re making. Are you ready to be highlighted for your work and achievements?
Let's Feature You!
- Submit your nomination by clicking the “Get Vetted” button
- Meet your Ambassador & schedule your vetting appointment
- Accept your KNOW Book invitation & join our Collaborative
a feature in The KNOW Book is by invitation only to be considered, submit a nomination form NOW!
Not ready to be included in The KNOW Book? Join the KNOW Collaborative to attend our Mixers – or – Become a KNOW Societe member and grow your business.
It’s a resource focused on bringing forward dynamic women.
Modern Day "Who's Who"
Deemed the new Who’s-Who book, The KNOW Book showcases female leaders breaking boundaries.
Consumer Resource Guide
The KNOW Book delivers readers a vetted list of local female-run businesses. Find the next women-led brand you can support with services and goods you need now!
Good Ol' Girl's Network
KNOW Book alumnae collaborate to do business, pass referrals and support one another. It’s a sisterhood of high-vibe women.
|DIVIDED INTO NINE CATEGORIES + FOUR SECTIONS|
|FEATURING UP TO 100 DYNAMIC WOMEN|
|STRATEGICALLY DISTRIBUTED THROUGHOUT THE CITY + YEAR|
beauty | business | fashion | food & beverage | health & wellness | home & life| media & entertainment | non-profit | notable
For consideration in an upcoming volume of the KNOW Book, submit a nomination NOW!
Check out the latest KNOW Book HERE
Get Ready for know book member perks
Exclusive to KNOW Book featurees only
- One year membership to KNOW Collaborative
- Two tickets to the BIG Book launch party
- Pass to four private Mix & Mingles events
- Pass to four KNOW Collaborative Mixers
- Access to international members in forum
- Early bird ticket to KNOW Women Summit
- Personal supply of KNOW Books to distribute
- Professional Book image to keep & share
- Selection for spotlight on social media
- Assist with media coverage | press interviews
- Become a local ‘face’ for KNOW
- Consideration for BEST OF KNOW hardcover
- Share your genius as an Industry Expert
- Write a column for KNOW Magazine
- Speak at the KNOW Women Summit
- Serve as a mentor through KNOW Cares
- Join a leadership team within KNOW
- Apply to join THE CIRCLE (the 1% club)