Special Series: Up Close with Ayesha Abuelhiga of Mason Dixie Foods, 50 Fastest Growing Women Owned / Lead Businesses
presented by Women Presidents Organization & JPMorgan Chase
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL HEAR:
Ayeshah Abuelhiga is a trailblazing entrepreneur transforming the way we consume comfort food. As the founder of Mason Dixie Foods, she has infused the food industry with a fresh perspective. Drawing upon her childhood memories of homemade foods, she created a line of comfort food which seats health and taste at the same table. Her inspiring journey from the tech and automotive sectors to disrupting the food market is a testament to her thirst for challenge and change. Now, her cravable comfort foods are ubiquitous, gracing the shelves of 6000+ retailers across America.
- Get In The Room: Download Your Episode Bonus bit.ly/podcast-global
- This episode is sponsored by The Business Growth Academy https://businessgrowthacademy.com
- Check out Mason Dixie Foods https://masondixiefoods.com
- More on JPMorgan Chase https://www.jpmorganchase.com
- Learn about Women Presidents Organization https://www.women-presidents.com
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM:
KNOW is the proud media partner for Women President’s Organization and
The 50 Fastest Growing Women-Owned/Led Businesses
ABOUT THE HOST:
Sarah Benken Foushee is the founder and CEO of the KNOW Women and The High Achieving Female Podcast, powered by KNOW. She is a champion for women and believes that women deserve to be seen, heard and known for their hard work and acheivements. Her goal is to rise the voices of 1 million women in 10 years.
Podcast Produced by our friends at The Found House
MORE EPISODES YOU’LL LIKE: