IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL HEAR:
- The main ways our panelists are supporting high-achieving females with their work.
- Reveal the most common challenges professional women face when it comes to applying self-care practices to their daily routines.
- Simple principles to implement in the next thirty days to navigate stress and to create more wins.
- Get In The Room: bit.ly/podcast-global
- Download Your Episode Bonus HERE
- Kenzie’s Book Recommendation: The Universe Always Has A Plan
- Gillean’s Book Recommendations: The Big Leap and Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
- Katie’s Book Recommendation: Back to Work After Baby
- Dixie’s Book Recommendation: The Artist Way
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM:
ABOUT THE GUEST:
Kenzie Groh is a women’s life + success coach and energy healer who specializes in helping women remove limiting beliefs and change their patterns and unwanted habits. Kenzie is also a master neuro-linguistic programming practitioner (NLP), reiki master, master life coach, clinical hypnotherapist, and certified breathwork facilitator.
Gillean Barkyoumb is a registered dietitian and the owner of Millennial Nutrition. She helps make nutrition doable for millennial women and moms by sharing tips, tricks, and hacks like her “No Recipe” Recipes, easy Dinner Formula, and “Snacktivities” for kids to enjoy.
Katie Berkey is a shareholder, certified land planner, and Board-Certified Specialist in City, County, and Local Government Law at Becker. As a proud wife and mother of three, Katie strives for gender equality in the legal profession through the improvement of women’s promotion and retention rates. She mentors others on transitioning back to work after maternity leave and advocates for workplace and conference accommodations to support the professional ambitions and breastfeeding and breastmilk donation goals of working mothers.
Dr. Dixie Brown, the owner of Lotus Healing, is an Integrative Medicine Practitioner passionate about helping individuals around the world who seek optimal health and wellness. Dixie is also the Founder of Willow Place, a substance use and mental health treatment program for women, Board President of The Seraph Fund, and Board Secretary of the North Carolina Association of Recovery Residences. Dixie is a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor in the state of North Carolina, Florida, Connecticut, New York, and Massachusetts.
ABOUT THE HOST:
For over two decades, Erica has helped visionary leaders increase their influence + impact. As the founder of Castner Consulting, she provides branding and marketing strategies to speakers, service-based business owners, and content creators.
MORE EPISODES YOU’LL LIKE: