welcome know photographers
Congratulations on being a leader in your city, and on aligning yourself with this dynamic community of women of impact. We are excited to work with you as we raise the visibility of our amazing KNOW Book Women! To re-cap, you have been chosen because you hold these important core skills and values:
Photography Skills + Creative Vision
- Comfortable with various lighting conditions and off-camera flash
- Ability to pose women in multiple flatting positions
- Can shoot portraits to certain specifications (1 pg or 2 pg spreads)
- Able to identity, scout and plan fabulous locations for book shoot days
- Creative director of shoot days – collaborate with market mgr, location, affiliates
- Desire and upside to offer full “Branding Sessions” for KNOW women at $500 rate
Systems Knowledge + Editing
- Follow KNOW guided instructions to upload galleries to Shootproof account
- Work with calendar scheduling set up by KNOW (calendly)
- Image re-touching and skills to adjust lighting, remove background distractions, and complete specific requested edits (or outsource)
Energy + Communication
- As a representative of The KNOW Women, expectation is to be a positive support for the ladies and their brands, making them feel comfortable and supported during the shoot, and with professional communication.
- Responsive in a timely and respectful manner to KNOW team (admin, market manager, photography director) as well as the KNOW book ladies.
- In addition to photography for the book, has an interest in becoming an active member of KNOW through engagement and collaboration.
Overview of Process
- Sign Contract with KNOW and submit documents, here: https://signnow.com/s/afAArSUL
- Set-up a training call with Katie Soyka, Director of Photography, here: https://calendly.com/katiesoykaphotography
- Identify locations and dates for KNOW photoshoot days
- Send shoot date event details to Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org (she will set up a Calendly link and send to women to book their shoot)
- Shoot days: work with your market manager to coordinate and manage day-of flow. Capture BTS images.
- After a photoshoot, upload gallery of 15 images for each woman to Shootproof: www.shootproof.com
- When you receive a final image number, re-touch and add to Shootproof final image gallery: www.shootproof.com
*Note that if women choose to add a Branding Session, they will email you directly and you own that process, so take them through your typical photography client flow. They can choose location and date. Charge $500.
PHOTOGRAPHER TRAINING VIDEO COMING SOON
Thank you for your contribution and for sharing your talents with us.
We are so glad you are here.
For questions or support, please reach out to Katie Soyka at email@example.com or 920.205.9433.