Community Development Partner – Charlotte, NC
The KNOW Women is a media company that exists to amplify the voices of businesswomen through our publications and community. We believe these women deserve to be known because, when successful women are lifted up for their hard work and achievements, they inspire the next generation of female leaders.
As Community Development Partner – Local Markets, you will assist in bringing awareness to local female-run businesses to help keep the KNOW Women’s mission moving forward.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building relationships with local female-run businesses in your community
- Securing new client partnerships using your own mixed strategy of cold-calling, networking events, social media, and/or personal branding
- Generating revenue through marketing and sponsorship sales & brand partnerships
- Working with the local Market Director and Ambassadors to develop a strong community of vetted businesses
- Impacting your local femme economy by promoting businesses in the publication(s) through giving more female led businesses visibility
- Poised, with experience working with high-level business owners
- Self-driven, competitive, resilient, and coachable
- High energy with a zeal to meet new people
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Self starter that appreciates schedule flexibility and doesn’t need to be micromanaged
- Previous sales experience (2-5 years)
- Previous relationship development & management experience
- Knowledge of business development
- Ability to use customer relationship management software
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to support the growth & impact of businesswomen both locally and globally through visibility and connections.
This position is commission-based with no cap on commission and can be part-time, full-time or contract.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Email your resume and cover letter with subject “Community Development Partner & location” to Kim Mylls, Community Development Manager | email@example.com