Administrative & Event Coordinator – Phoenix, AZ
Please note: This is not a full-time position. Administrative Coordinators work remotely and are 1099 Contractors who have flexibility and control over their schedules and are interested in dedicating a portion of their time to working with KNOW. Expected availability per week flexes upwards from a minimum of 10 hours per week. Coordinators will be required to attend KNOW functions and Neighborhood events.
The KNOW Women is a media company that exists to amplify the voices of businesswomen through our publications and community. We believe these women deserve to be known because, when successful women are lifted up for their hard work and achievements, they inspire the next generation of female leaders.
As Administrative Coordinator, you will support the local community of female-led businesses with KNOW’s mission of creating visibility and connections for ambitious women.
- Strong written and verbal skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with tight and/or changing deadlines in a clear and organized manner.
- Comfortable working at the direction of multiple KNOW administrative leaders.
- Poised, with experience working with high-level business owners.
- Relationship centric team player with a positive attitude that enjoys lifting up others.
- High energy with a zeal to meet new people.
- Excellent time management, communication, and organization skills
- Self-starter that appreciates schedule flexibility and appreciates a level of independence in decision making.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the local leadership team of:
- Neighborhood Leads & Support Team
- Work with Development Managers to support [local] membership, publication, sponsorship sales & nominations.
- Network on behalf of KNOW and host tables at community events on behalf of KNOW.
- Host local new member onboarding calls and assist in the develop a success plan for members.
- Engage local members regularly to encourage participation through regular communication & check ins.
- Promote and distribute local news and happenings through social media channels and newsletters.
- Work with KNOW HQ to assist with local large format events, as requested.
- Distribute the KNOW Book across the city throughout the year.
- Attend the team calls with KNOW HQ.
- Previous customer service and/or administrative experience of at least five years working in a small company.
- Event coordination, planning experience, preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with women business owners, executives, philanthropists, and other influential women within the local market.
- Ability to use customer relationship management software, G-suite, social media, and Slack.
- Proficient in the use of social media platforms.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to support the growth & impact of businesswomen both locally and globally through visibility and connections.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Email your resume and cover letter with subject “Administrative & Event Coordinator” to KNOW Headquarters at | email@example.com