Faces of KNOW: Melissa Berger
Melissa Berger is a leader in Document Imaging and Office Technology at Pacific Office Automation and 2019 KNOW Phoenix Featuree.
Melissa focuses on helping corporations improve their overall business processes to enhance their bottom line with office equipment and IT services. She works with C level executives to provide them the tools to make their business’s technology not only efficient but effortless. In the world of tech, Melissa is your go-to woman.
With almost two decades in the industry and over 30 years at her company, featuring the most respected names in state-of-the-art technology, Pacific is recognized nationally for its award-winning sales, service and customer support.
Melissa is also an educator to her executives about the newest technologies and how to be an entrepreneur. She is a mentor to every one a part of her team.
In her free time, Melissa enjoys hot yoga and hiking as well as supporting many Arizona charities. Although she started selling copiers, Melissa is an original to her industry.
We asked Melissa to share FIVE FUN FACTS about herself in order to get to KNOW her better:
- 1. I played drums in high school.
- 2. I wanted to try out for my baseball team in high school, but they wouldn’t let me, so I became the coach’s assistant to travel with the team.
- 3. I have always been very involved with fundraisers. I recently did the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in Santa Barbara!
- 4. I have participated in many Make A Wish America events and sponsored wishes for the kids, as well as being a part of Best Buddies to support their annual walk contribute to their cause.
- 5. I volunteered for Girl Scouts of America and have supported many troops over the years, and not just with buying their cookies.
To follow Melissa, catch her on:
Instagram: @littlemissybossy and @pacificofficeautomation.
Melissa can be found on page 78 of our 2019 KNOW Phoenix Book.