Faces of KNOW: Jessica Lopez
Jessica Lopez is the Chief of Staff for U-Haul International, the iconic Phoenix-based moving and storage company serving DIY customers since 1945. She is also a 2019 KNOW Phoenix Featuree.
Jessica is recognized for her dependable smile and upbeat, positive persona inside the halls of U-Haul, though it’s her ambitious approach to enhancing work culture that has helped transform Company policies.
Four years ago, she formed a Wellness Department and an international U-Haul Active Day. Currently, she is working to expand the corporate campus to include a fitness and conference center—all in the name of happier, healthier Team Members. Jessica’s perseverance and dedication to put the health of others first, has made her a remarkable woman.
In addition, Jessica also oversees 13 departments and strives to honor the legacy of her fellow female leaders in the industry, including U-Haul co-founder Anna Mary Carty Shoen.
Jessica resides in Tempe with her husband and high school sweetheart, Anthony. They are proud parents of their son Jayden, who is a student at the Sandra Day O-Connor College of Law at Arizona State University.
We asked Jessica to share FIVE FUN FACTS in order to get to KNOW her better:
1. I have been with my now husband since I was 14 (26 Years).
2. I love to throw parties/events for people and put my personal touch on every event. Celebrating people and their life milestones brings me great joy. It’s actually my zen!
3. In 2018, I was a Finalist for Business Leader of the Year by the Ethical Corporation. I was Top Four internationally
4. I have lost 116 lbs since 2012
5. J.LO follows me on Instagram!
To follow Jessica, you can connect with her at:
Jessica can be found on page 51 of our 2019 KNOW Phoenix Book.