Faces of KNOW: Jennifer Brunelli
Jennifer Brunelli MS, RD, LDN is the creator & owner of RDpro, LLC, a nutrition consulting business in the Charlotte area, and KNOW Vol. 1 Charlotte Featuree.
A seven-time All American Swimmer, University of South Carolina Hall of Fame athlete, and Registered Dietician, Jennifer is an expert in understanding the nutritional needs of her clients. Since 2011, Jennifer and her team have provided nutrition-forward education, meal planning, body composition assessments, food intolerances, and allergy testing, corporate wellness, performance kitchen design, supplement analysis, and more.
She works with a wide range of clientele in varying age groups, health and body knowledge, and gender. Her current roster of clients includes the NFL’s Carolina Panthers, NASCAR’S Roush Fenway Racing, and LEAD, a female Olympian run business that stands to help young female athletes gain leadership skills and confidence in and out of their sport.
Jennifer joined the KNOW Tribe to surround herself with strong women who aspire to challenge themselves daily, grow through new experiences, and lift the other women around them.
Aside from her remarkable career and skills in her industry, Jennifer is busy raising two children with her husband, an American record holder and World Champion swimmer.
We asked Jennifer to share FIVE FUN FACTS about herself in order to get to KNOW her better:
1. I was inducted into the University of South Carolina Hall of Fame in 2017 and hold the most All-American awards given in one year in my school’s history.
2. My biggest food obsession is cheese—all kinds!
3. I am living my dream job. I have reached my goal. But sports and life have taught me that it’s harder to keep or maintain success than it is to achieve it; the higher you set the bar, the more you must continue to lead and push your boundaries.
4. Orange Theory is my favorite go-to group fitness studio.
5. One of the coolest experiences I have had was being featured by the NFL and Marriott as part of an online series called Unstoppable. You can see the video through Whistle Sports social media platforms!
To follow Jennifer, catch her on:
Facebook: sportsRDpro and Jennifer Brunelli RD
Instagram: @jenniewan, @sportsrdpro, @therdpro
Jennifer can be found on page 55 of the 2018 KNOW Charlotte Book.