Faces of KNOW: Gisele Kreuger
Gisele Kreuger is the Founder and Creator of The Winner Will, and 2019 KNOW Calgary Featuree.
Gisele has over 35 years of experience in competitive sport as an elite athlete and coach. She’s authentic, tenacious, and motivating. She distilled her athletic experiences along with her career as a seasoned high school teacher, guidance counselor, and coach to create her business, The Winner Will.
Through her unique, holistic approach to training, she helps student-athletes overcome physical, mental and emotional obstacles so that they can radically transform their athletic performance and excel in all areas of their lives.
Gisele’s personal life has displayed remarkable resilience. As a breast cancer survivor, she is an individual who relishes life’s challenges as an opportunity to grow. Gisele’s unrelenting positive attitude, encouraging spirit, and unique gifts inform her approach to her life and her work each day.
Gisele and her husband live in Calgary, and together they enjoy life with their two adult daughters, sons-in-law, and grandchildren.
We asked Gisele to share FIVE FUN FACTS in order to get to KNOW her better:
1. I love to workout at Orange Theory Fitness.
2. I love hosting dinner parties to share delicious food and wine. My husband is the chef of the family!
3. I’m a recovered People-Pleaser.
4. I love being “Gigi” to my two little grandchildren—Emery and James, the absolute loves of my life!
5. I am in six Halls of Fame with my teammates including the Volleyball Canada Hall of Fame.
To engage with Gisele, connect with her at:
Her Launch of Version 3.0 of The Winner Will—Peak Under Pressure—Course this fall.
To follow Gisele Kreuger, catch her at:
Facebook: The Winner Will and Gisele Kreuger
LinkedIn: Gisele Kreuger
Gisele can be found on page 39 of our 2019 KNOW Calgary Vol. 2 Book.