Get to KNOW Dr. Susan Lovelle, MD
When you want your life back…
When you want to feel strong again, sleep better, or lose weight…
It can be frustrating to find a real, lasting plan.
It was hearing and personally experiencing this frustration that led Dr. Susan Lovelle – an award-winning former plastic surgeon who’s cared for thousands of patients – to develop Premiere Wellness, a comprehensive holistic wellness practice based in Raleigh, North Carolina, serving clients globally.
After 25 years in traditional medicine, Dr. Lovelle was compelled to obtain additional expertise in functional medicine, nutrition, and complementary holistic modalities. Incorporating this into individual and group coaching, corporate wellness workshops and retreats allows her to support each client intentionally and extensively, according to individual needs and challenges.
Appreciating that there isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” solution that fixes everything for everyone, Dr. Lovelle is committed to helping you discover your unique path to your center of health.
We asked Dr. Susan Lovelle to share FUN FACTS in order to get to KNOW her better:
- 1. I knew I wanted to be a physician at age 6 (loved my pediatrician!), but was a professional ballet dancer for 17 years before I went to medical school.2. I have a 65-pound German Short-haired Pointer who thinks she’s a lapdog.
- 2. I love cooking big Sunday dinners every week (think Thanksgiving amounts of food) and having our family and friends come to enjoy.
- 3. I danced before the Queen Mother of England and the King of Norway, and sat in on an impromptu jam session with an American royal, Stevie Wonder.
- 4. I got a joke birthday card for my 40th that said, “Don’t worry, things could be worse, you could be pregnant”…except I was!
Through all her accomplishments, one of Susan’s most recent was being a guest on Good Morning Washington in January, speaking about her Refresh! Cleanse.
Dr. Susan Lovelle will also be speaking on our POWER OF THE PIVOT Panel at KNOW Summit 2020. We asked her a few questions about what she’s looking forward to sharing:
What does female empowerment mean to you?
Female empowerment occurs when a woman understands and values her own strength and ability to live the life she chooses and has the confidence to recognize and honor those same gifts in all women.
What are you most excited to share at summit?
I am excited to share ways in which each woman can experience the fulfilling, purposeful life she deserves by taking control of her own health and supporting those around her to do the same.
What are you looking forward to gain from your speaking experience?
Each time I connect with other vibrant, motivated women entrepreneurs, I take away knowledge and inspiration that helps me move forward in my own business as well, especially if they are in another field or sector where I may have blind spots. I love the quantum leaps that happen!
Stay in the KNOW with Susan by joining her at the upcoming events:
- Feb. 27-29: 2020 Roadmap to Billions Conference in NYC; Founder’s Retreat: https://www.blackwomentalktech.com/attend
- March 11: Free Dinner Seminar: Stress, Hormones, and Health at Brio Tuscan Grill in Raleigh, NC at 6 PM; call 984-205-2170 to register
- March 12: eWomenNetwork Networking Luncheon with Sharon Delaney McCloud: “Having a Voice, Not Merely a Seat at the Table: Powerful Strategies to Amplify Your Impact” | 11:30 at Prestonwood Country Club, Cary, NC: http://bit.ly/VOICEnotPlace
- March 26: Wine, Women, and Wellness at Total Wine North Hills, Raleigh, NC at 6 PM
To stay connected, follow her on:
In addition, don’t miss out on hearing Dr. Lovelle speak at Summit 2020! You can purchase your tickets here.