Introducing our new KNOW Book location, Fort Myers, Florida! From Tampa, to St. Pete, and now Ft. Myers, the women in Florida are doing endless amounts of remarkable things.
With a new city and its Book in the making, we have our Ambassador, Erica Castner, to thank for being a leader in this city to bring forward the high-caliber Women deserving of the spotlight.
Meet Erica Castner
A native of Illinois, Erica Castner moved to the Fort Myers area in 2005. It wasn’t too long before she claimed Fort Myers as a place she wanted to live, work and play. Erica has a passion for helping professionals improve their communication to help them be more productive and purposeful in their work. She and her husband, Ed are currently training for their first Ironman race. They have two daughters, Lauren & Brooke and a puppy named, Auggie.
We asked Erica to share FIVE FUN FACTS in order to get to KNOW her better:
1. My husband, Ed and I are currently training for our first IRONMAN race and we just learned how to swim in 2019.
2. I sang the National Anthem at a Boston Red Sox Spring Training Game (the team does their Spiring Training in Fort Myers)
3. I have a podcast called “Love the Work You Do”.
4. I am a “gift mom” of two daughters, Lauren & Brooke and a dog mom to a rescue named, Auggie.
5. I am a huge Mariah Carey fan and got to meet her back in 2002.
We also asked Erica to share what female empowerment means to her:
“To me, female empowerment is about mentorship, collaboration and recognition. It’s about rallying behind those who are making strides toward progress and being of service to those who need our help.”