IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL HEAR:
In this episode, you’ll hear from Juanice Oldham, the CEO of Forefront Development LLC, a multi-million dollar commercial contracting and development company, based out of Phoenix, Arizona.
What you’ll learn:
– How she led her company to become a multi-million dollar contracting firm as a woman in a male dominated industry
– Her top tips for building and sustaining solid professional relationships and how to leverage them for recurring revenue
– What to do when you are the only woman at the table full of men
- Get In The Room: bit.ly/podcast-global
- Download Your Episode Bonus HERE
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM:
The KNOW Women – @theknowwomen
Sarah Benken – @sarahbenken
Juanice Oldham – @Juaniceoldham
ABOUT THE HOST:
As an accomplished CEO of 12 years, Sarah Benken has built and scaled her own brands internationally. She is an award-winning entrepreneur that knows firsthand what it is like to feel the need to connect with ‘her people’ and have trouble finding them.
She is on a mission to provide space for dynamic female leaders to gather, collaborate, and be celebrated for their successes and hard work.
ABOUT THE GUEST:
Juanice Oldham is the CEO of Forefront Development LLC, a multi-million dollar commercial contracting and development company, based out of Phoenix, Arizona.
MORE EPISODES YOU’LL LIKE: