IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL HEAR:
In this episode, you’ll hear from Lisa Gilmore, founder and Principle of Lisa Gilmore Design, as luxury international design firm, based out of Tampa, Florida.
What you’ll learn:
– The early days of grit-building determination, the mistakes, the mishaps, and the lessons learned that came along with finding her true passion for design and liveable glamour
– How she became the boss of herself and her life and how you can to
– Her top resources for scaling, getting out of financial debt, and growing the profitable business of your dreams
- Get In The Room: bit.ly/podcast-global
- Download Your Episode Bonus HERE
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM:
The KNOW Women – @theknowwomen
Sarah Benken – @sarahbenken
Lisa Gilmore – @lisagilmoredesign
ABOUT THE HOST:
As an accomplished CEO of 12 years, Sarah Benken has built and scaled her own brands internationally. She is an award-winning entrepreneur that knows firsthand what it is like to feel the need to connect with ‘her people’ and have trouble finding them.
She is on a mission to provide space for dynamic female leaders to gather, collaborate, and be celebrated for their successes and hard work.
ABOUT THE GUEST:
Lisa Gilmore is the founder and Principle of Lisa Gilmore Design, as luxury international design firm, based out of Tampa, Florida.
MORE EPISODES YOU’LL LIKE: