Meet Mindy Hylton: Our KNOW Atlanta Ambassador
Mindy Hylton is a mom, an entrepreneur, an advocate and a marketing ninja. Her passion for life, giving back to others and setting a positive example for her daughter, radiates through everything she does. American Ninja Warrior voted her crowd favorite in Atlanta, with a smile that wouldn’t stop.
After 15 years leading marketing departments ranging from sports and entertainment to luxury living and travel, she set out to start her own agency with some help from like-minded women that have been there and done that. With a personal mantra of “be better, do better” she has a mission to not only push herself to be better, but to help others do the same.
We’re thrilled to have Mindy leading the Atlanta Tribe and being our right-hand woman for the role.
“I’m so excited to bring the KNOW Book + Tribe to Atlanta. Our city has so many amazing women who are badasses at life, in business and are making a positive impact on our community. For me that’s what it’s all about — surrounding yourself with positive people who understand the power of building others up.”
We asked Mindy to share FIVE FUN FACTS about herself in order to get to KNOW her better:
- 1. I’m an American Ninja Warrior. I competed last year and now and I’m getting ready for season 12.
- 2. I choreographed the entertainment for the French All-Star Basketball Game in Paris, France.
- 3. I competed on a dating show for the Food Network.
- 4. I’m a house divided: I cheered and danced for the University of Georgia and I coached at Georgia Tech for 9 years.
- 5. I’m known for taking home stray dogs.
- 6. I have a group of girlfriends (7 of us) that are just as close 27+ years later.
If you KNOW a remarkable woman in the Atlanta area, nominate her today!
P.S. Stay connected with Mindy by following her on IG: @mindyhylton