Welcome Kristen A. Corpion, our new KNOW Miami Market Manager!
The face of the modern lawyer, Kristen Corpion is the founder and owner of two trailblazing companies: CORPlaw (www.corplaw.us), a law firm helping modern entrepreneurs grow and protect their business, and Sidebar, an innovative community group for lawyers. Kristen is an award-winning attorney who devotes her free time to educating business owners and to training the next generation of lawyers as an Adjunct-Professor at Florida International University.
- Kristen is an Adjunct Professor who spends her time training the next generation of professionals. She’s taught pre-law, law, and business students as a side-hustle to her primary role as the CEO of her law firm. @FIUhonors
- Kristen is a mock trial junkie! With more than 15 years experience in this competitive circuit. After competing at the high school, undergraduate, and graduate levels, she now serves as the Academic Advisor to an undergraduate trial team she launched with the students at Florida International University (@fiuinstagram), the Panther Mock Trial Team (@panthermocktrial).
- Kristen trains with a personal boxing coach! “Boxing has changed my life. My sessions with my coach Gabriel Kurunga (@gkurunga) are essential to getting me through the week! Yoga just doesn’t do it for me for stress relief; I need to punch things. 🥊
- Kristen is a nerd and proud dog mom. Her dog is an adorable Alaskan Klee Kai named Khaleesi!
- She’s a girl gamer! Self-identified casual gamer. Kristen’s genuine appreciation for video games is in perfect alignment with her growing legal work in the tech and e-sports industry. Passion and business should collide!
“As we climb and blaze new trails, we lift others…
I like the way powerhouse Serena Williams put it: “Every woman’s success should be an inspiration to another. We’re strongest when we cheer each other on.” I have been inspired by and rooting for the women at KNOW from afar. I am thrilled to join the team, excited to continue cheering for and actively lifting women through the impressive platform the KNOW team of Super Stars has built.”