Faces of KNOW: Cassandra Shuck
Get to KNOW Cassandra Shuck!
Cassandra is a KNOW Charlotte 2018 and 2019 Featuree as well as one of our KNOW SUMMIT 2020 Keynote Speakers this May!
On paper, Cassandra Shuck is a business growth strategist helping women around the world create aligned, profitable and scalable businesses.
In action, she is a serial entrepreneur.
Cassandra is the founder of Tola Marketing + Creative, a full-service digital marketing agency, the co-founder of Milkin’ Cookie, a lactation support cookie company and host of the Align. Profit. Impact. Podcast.
Her love and expertise for finding creative and innovative solutions has led her to start and grow eight successful businesses, four of which are still operated by her today, and to support hundreds of entrepreneurs around the globe in growing their own empires in the process.
As a business growth and profitability expert, Casandra digs deep every day to bring integrity, perspective, innovation, and curiosity to every client she meets and project she undertakes. Cassandra’s greatest passion is helping entrepreneurs leverage their past trials and traumas to create fulfilling million-dollar-plus businesses.
She currently runs all of her businesses from her home just outside of Charlotte, North Carolina, only working about 25 hours a week while raising her 2-year-old daughter Diana.
We asked Cassandra to share her FIVE FUN FACTS in order to get to KNOW her better:
1) I love to travel – have a serious case of wanderlust! I’ve been to England, Ireland, Russia, Ukraine, Italy, France, Spain, Morocco + so many other places. Most recently my husband and I traveled to Switzerland!
2) I am Peloton OBSESSED! You can find me on there at #CEOCass.
3) I love reading! There were a few years in my life where I didn’t have time to sit down with a book, but since I’ve discovered Audible I’m able to crush 3+ books each week!
4) I am a serial entrepreneur – I started my first business making jewelry at the age of nine and had established a wholesale program for over 20 stores.
5) I am currently writing a book about overcoming my traumatic upbringing. My ultimate goal – one I’ve had since I was in high school – is to be a New York Times Best Seller.
In addition to her five facts, we asked Cassandra to share what female empowerment means to her:
Female empowerment to me means equality, to be able to have the same freedom as others, to make our own choices and have the opportunity for choice without any restraints or judgment.
It means having the ability to use your voice and take action to your womanhood. Being a woman is beautiful because you have the ability to give life, have the honor to be a mother and create a foundation of motherhood with other mothers. The nature of being a woman is gravitationally powerful.
Growing up in a household where females were not viewed as equals sparked my desire to help all women accomplish their goals.
Cassandra is relaunching her podcast ‘Stacked Against’ in the next upcoming weeks so make sure to keep an eye out for that! She will also be speaking at a few local events like Wine Down Wednesday with fellow KNOW Tribe sister, Jacinda Jacobs. She’ll also be speaking at UNSTOPPABLE LIVE in Cape Cod this coming May!
To stay connected with Cassandra, follow her on:
To hear Cassandra speak at our Summit in May, purchase your ticket here.